Shorebarge operates two landing barges to support marine logistics for remote communities. With experienced Vessel Masters, we have first-hand knowledge of remote waterways to access remote bush communities, capable to execute safe beach landings and wharf moorings.
- Prompt & Reliable services
- Clearly defined schedules
- Flexible cargo management
- Operate flexible port facility
- Large undercover storage capacity
- Bulk Fuel capability
- Freezer & Chiller transport capability
- Container & Pallet logistics
- Pallet wrapping services
- Quarantine services
Wharf consists of two pockets enabling hassle free loading of barge vessels.
- Our North Easter pocket is the largest at 600m² which affords relief from tidal current influence.
- The South Western pocket of 214m² offers sea level access by land side staff supporting small craft loading and unloading.
The terminal is equipped with a range of cranes from a 3 T Unic to 160T ATF160-5 Crane.